Presence is a strategy, innovation, and development consultancy for web, mobile, and internet connected businesses, products, and services. Presence's Social Impact practice is focused on building solutions and software tools for nonprofit and B Corp clients.
We like folks who are creative problem solvers, possess the ability to meet deadlines, and have a proven record of delivering in a fast-paced environment. You will work in a collaborative environment to create beautiful and engaging experiences.
Send email to email@example.com with questions or to apply.
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain VF/APEX applications in Salesforce
- Ensure efficient usability for users and customers
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- This role is highly visible - candidates must have excellent client communication and presentation skills
- Ability to identify solutions that suit business needs that also fit environment as well as project requirements
- 5+ years Salesforce development experience including creating custom user interfaces with VisualForce, developing custom business logic in APEX & triggers and writing test classes
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture, SOQL & SOSL.
- 3+ years development experience in Java and SQL
- Active Force.com Developer Certification (DEV-401) or equivalent
- Experience using Salesforce.com bulk data tools
- B.S. in Computer Science or comparable experience
- Preferably able to work in San Francisco offices
We practice lean product management and agile product development, helping customers identify product market fit and create high quality products. Our offices are two blocks from Bart, with tasty snacks and competitive ping-pong.