Presence is a strategy, innovation, and development consultancy for web, mobile, and internet connected businesses, products, and services. Presence's Social Impact practice is focused on building solutions and software tools for nonprofit and B Corp clients. We are hiring a Director of Account Management for the Social Impact practice who is responsible for new sales development as well as account growth from our existing client base.
- Lead business development effort through the generation of new leads and existing relationship opportunities
- Own account management efforts and growth of existing clients
- Support the definition, planning, and execution of marketing efforts
- Manage and own the creation of proposals, contracts/legal, and project staffing requirements
- Lead high-level solution discovery sessions for clients and develop scope and solution approaches
- Hire, train, and manage account managers as needed to support growth
- 5+ years experience selling software that includes professional IT services; SaaS/Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector and CRM solutions
- Experience working closely with partners to solicit and qualify leads and to shape and close deals
- Success in finding and leveraging business from new and established relationships
- Ability to work in San Francisco
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to apply.